Friday, February 8, 2013

LOAD Day 8 - Favorite Scent

We're one week down!  Three weeks to go!

The theme for Fridays is "Senses".  So today's prompt was to scrap a layout about your favorite scent.  Anyone who knows me well, knows that I have a thing for Snuggle Fabric Softener.  I love the smell of it, and I've been using it ever since I went away to university (that cute bear in the ads got the better of me, LOL, but the scent kept me coming back!).

I've been told numerous times that I smell good - and I have to believe that Snuggle plays a major role in that.  I guess the mix of Snuggle, my laundry detergent, and my shower gel is a winning combination!


An Ode To SNUGGLE :)
Supplies:
Cardstock: Reflections
Pattern Paper: K&Company
Large font: Jillibean Soup
Small font: Studio Calico
Tattered Angels Chalkboard mist
Fiskars crimping tool
Martha Stewart Border Punch
White gelly roll pen
Silver Zig Writer

Oh, and a word of warning - before you spray any mist on things, be sure to start with a clean craft mat.  I hadn't cleaned mine up the last time I used it, and the blue mist mixed with some of the dry glimmer mist on my mat, which is why you see darker smudges on some of the letters.  Lesson learned!

We're expecting a bit of a snowstorm here tomorrow, although it's not expected to be as bad as the New England States or Nova Scotia is going to get.  I hope everyone stays safe this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment