Saturday, February 23, 2013

LOAD Day 23 - All About You

Today's prompt was to scrap a page that was "all about you".  Well, I am "all about" my dog, so I made a slight re-interpretation of the prompt.  Especially when I took these pics of Rudy on the couch this afternoon - I couldn't wait to scrap them!


Now, I know Rudy is a boy dog - but he can handle flowers.  And doilies.  He's confident in his masculinity, LOL.  Since today's prompt was "all about you", I decided to stick with a scrappy style that *I* love.  I wasn't feeling it the past couple of layouts, but THIS one?  My heart is going pitter-patter.

The layout is based on a Sketchy Thursdays sketch.
Supplies:
Base "wood" paper: My  Minds Eye "Dilly Dally" collection
All the other pattened papers: Simple Stories
Doily: Wilton
Flowers: Prima
Dew Drops
Dear Lizzy Thickers
Signo pen
And I used my Distrezz-it-all to distress the edges of the papers.

Only 5 days left! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment