Sunday, February 17, 2013

LOAD Day 17 - Love Letter

Hi everyone;
This Sunday brings another snow storm, so it's a perfect day to do some scrapbooking, and a perfect day to make another new-to-me recipe (I'll post on that later).

Today's LOAD prompt was about appreciating the things we have, and to write a "love letter" to something inanimate.  I decided to write a 'letter' to my books that are on my bookshelf downstairs.  Since I got an e-reader a few years ago, it's not often that I take a book off that shelf.  Although the books that are on there are books I've read multiple times already (and will still read again).


Supplies:
Pattern paper: My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline collection
Carstock: Core'dinations
Fiskars border punch
Liquid Pearls
Doilies: Wilton
Sharpie pen
Dymo labeller

Thanks for looking!  I'll be back later with this week's new-to-me recipe, which is cooking in my crockpot right now.  The house smells great!

No comments:

Post a Comment